2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

PDPU SLS placements

My son wants to take admission in the PDPU School of Liberal Studies? So I am searching for placement details of the PDPU School of Liberal Studies? Can you please tell me about its placement companies? Also tell me about its highest placement package?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pdpu sot
PDPU Law
Phd from PDPU
PDPU for MBA
PDPU B Tech Placements
PDPU Electrical Placements
Pdpu guj
SPM PDPU Cat Cut Off
PDPU M.Sc
Pdpu mba
Pdpu mba
Spt pdpu
MBA from PDPU
Mba in pdpu
PDPU Map
PDPU Civil Placements
PDPU Or SRM
PDPU Cup
PDPU CAT Cut Off
Pdpu bls
25th April 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: PDPU SLS placements

Can you provide me Placement Report 2015 of PDPU SLS (Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University School of Liberal Studies), Gandhinagar?
25th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PDPU SLS placements

PDPU has launched School of Liberal Studies to offer Bachelor degree that equips to develop an array of intellectual skills, a variety of methodologies and ways of understanding its changing world, and a broad base of varied knowledge.

The course imparts classical education in various fields like art, literature, languages, music, dramatics, philosophy, politics, history, law, mathematics, science and general studies. It emphasizes on the need to seek knowledge for promoting intellectual growth, creative expression and rational thought.

PDPU SLS Placement Report 2015

In School of Liberal Studies (SLS), the Placement Cell plays the role of an interface between the Corporate and the students. The placement cell organizes pre-placement talks, mock tests, mock interviews, seminars, guest lecturers for students. To make placement cell as a Career Service, placement cell also organizes skill building workshop.

SLS Placements 2015 Report
sls.pdpu.ac.in/downloads/sls-placement-2015.pdf

Contact Detail:
School of Liberal Studies - PDPU, Gandhinagar
Block D, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,
Knowledge Corridor, Raisan Village,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India- 382007
Contact No: 7923275231
Email ID: pdpu.admission@gmail.com

Tags
placements

Quick Reply