2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2014, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Papers for EAMCET

Here I am providing you previous years question papers for EAMCET engineering exam. This exam is based on Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

The origin is translated to (1, 2). The point (7, 5) in the old system undergoes the following transformations successively.
i) Moves to the new point under the given translation of origin
ii) Translated through 2 units along the negative direction of the new X-axis
iii) Rotated through an angle 4 p about the origin of new system in the clockwise direction. The final position of the point (7, 5) is

A variable plane passes through a fixed point (1,2,3). Then the foot of the perpendicular form the origin to the plane lies on
1) a circle 2) a sphere 3) an ellipse 4) a parabola
ANS : 2

Efficiency of a heat engine whose sink is at a temperature of 300 K is 40%. To increase the efficiency to 60%, keeping the sink temperature constant, the source temperature must be increased by
1) 750 K 2) 500 K 3) 250 K 4) 1000 K
ANS : 3

The two surfaces of a concave lens, made of glass of refractive index 1.5 have the same radii of curvature R. It is now immersed in a medium of refractive index 1.75, then the lens
1) becomes a convergent lens of focal length 3.5 R
2) becomes a convergent lens of focal length 3.0 R
3) changes as a divergent lens of focal length 3.5 R
4) changes as a divergent lens of focal length 3.0 R
ANS : 1

A microscope consists of an objective of focal length 1.9 cm and eye piece of focal length 5 cm. The two lenses are kept at a distance of 10.5 cm. If the image is to be formed at the least distance of distinct vision, the distance at which the object is to be placed before the objective is (Least distance of distinct vision is 25 cm)
1) 6.2 cm 2) 2.7 cm 3) 21.0 cm 4) 4.17 cm
ANS : 2

Detailed previous years question papers for EMCET engineering:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EMCET engineering paper 1.pdf (2.73 MB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf EMCET engineering paper 2.pdf (2.69 MB, 66 views)
28th February 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to get EAMCET question paper for doing preparation of exam so will you please provide me that ?
28th February 2015, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get EAMCET question paper for doing preparation of exam so here I am giving you some questions of that paper:

The EAMCET Medical Exam will be a 3 hour single question paper exam.

It has 160 multiple choice questions out of which
40 will be from physics
40 from chemistry
80 will be from biology
40 Botany
40 Zoology

There is no negative marking for wrong response and one mark will be awarded for each correct response.

Question 1
A closed pipe is suddenly popcorn and changed to an open pipc of same lc,iih. The lundamental
frequencyof the resuming open pipe is less than that of 3 harmonic of the carlicr closed
pipe by 55 Hz. Then, the value of fundamental frequency of the closed pipe is

(1) 165 Hz (2) 110 Hz
(3) 55 Hz (4) 220 Hz

Question 2
A thin covering tens of focal lcngth f — 25 cm forms the Image of an object on a scren placed at a distance of 75 cm from the lens. The screen s moved closer to the lens by a distance o(25 cm. The distinct through which the object has to be shifted so that its image on the screen is sharp again is
(1) 37.5 cm (2) 16.25 cm
(3) 12.5 cm (4) 13.5 cm

EAMCET Question Paper

For full question paper here is the attachment..................................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EAMCET Question Paper.pdf (3.90 MB, 106 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in