2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

EAMCET Previous Papers

I am doing preparation for the EAMCET Examination for B.Tech admission. I have completed its syllabus two times. So now I want to solve some previous question papers of EAMCET Examination. But I don’t know where I can get the previous years question papers and its detailed solution. So provide me required things?
Similar Threads
Thread
Zoology EAMCET Model Papers
Solved EAMCET exam papers
AP EAMCET Previous Papers
EAMCET Papers With Answers
EAMCET Solved Papers Solutions
Sri Chaitanya EAMCET Question Papers
EAMCET Previous QP
EAMCET Old Question Papers Pdf
TS EAMCET Model Papers
EAMCET Old Papers Free Download
EAMCET PDF Papers
EAMCET Model Papers with Key
EAMCET previous year papers
Previous EAMCET Papers with Solutions Free Download
EAMCET Papers with Solutions
Old EAMCET Question Papers
EAMCET Model Papers Pdf
AP EAMCET Model Papers
Papers for EAMCET
Previous EAMCET Papers with Solutions
27th December 2019, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: EAMCET Previous Papers

Can you provide me the AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) – Syllabus for Agriculture and Medical on which the question paper is based?
27th December 2019, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: EAMCET Previous Papers

The AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) – Syllabus for Agriculture and Medical on which the question paper is based is as follows:

Subject: Botany

DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD
The living world: What is living? Diversity in the living world; Taxonomic categories and
taxonomical aids.
Biological Classification: Five kingdom classification - Monera, Protista, Fungi, Plantae and
Animalia, Three domains of life (six kingdom classification), Viruses, Viroids, Prions & Lichens.
Science of plants – Botany: Origin, Development, Scope of Botany and Branches of Botany.
Plant Kingdom: Salient features, classification and alternation of generations of the plants of the following groups - Algae, Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, Gymnosperms and Angiosperms.

STRUCTURAL ORGANISATION IN PLANTS- MORPHOLOGY
Morphology of flowering Plants
Vegetative: Parts of a typical Angiospermic plant; Vegetative morphology and modifications-
Root, Stem and Leaf- types; Venation, Phyllotaxy.
Reproductive: Inflorescence - Racemose, Cymose and special types (in brief).
Flower: Parts of a flower and their detailed description; Aestivation, Placentation.
Fruits: Types- True, False and parthenocarpic fruits.

REPRODUCTION IN PLANTS
Modes of Reproduction: A sexual reproduction, binary fission, Sporulation, budding,
fragmentation, vegetative propagation in plants, Sexual reproduction-in brief, Overview of
angiosperm life cycle.
Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants: Stamen, microsporangium, pollen grain. Pistil,
megasporangium (ovule) and embryo sac; Development of male and female gametophytes.
Pollination - Types, agents, Out breeding devices and Pollen - Pistil interaction. Double
Fertilization; Post fertilisation events: Development of endosperm and embryo; development of seed, Structure of Dicotyledonous and Monocotyledonous seeds, Significance of fruit and seed. Special modes - Apomixis, parthenocarpy, polyembryony.

PLANT SYSTEMATICS
Taxonomy of angiosperms: Introduction. Types of Systems of classification (In brief). Semi-
Technical description of a typical flowering plant. Description of Families: Fabaceae, Solanaceae and Liliaceae.

CELL STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
Cell - The Unit of Life: Cell- Cell theory and cell as the basic unit of life- overview of the cell. Prokaryotic and Eukoryotic cells , Ultra Structure of Plant cell (structure in detail and functions in brief), Cell membrane, Cell wall, Cell organelles: Endoplasmic reticulum, Mitochondria, Plastids, Ribosomes, Golgi bodies, Vacuoles, Lysosomes, Microbodies, Centrosome and Centriole, Cilia, Flagella, Cytoskeleton and Nucleus. Chromosomes: Number, structural organization; Nucleosome.
Biomolecules: Structure and function of Proteins, Carbohydrates, Lipids and Nucleic acids. Cell cycle and Cell Division: Cell cycle, Mitosis, Meiosis - significance.

INTERNAL ORGANISATION OF PLANTS
Histology and Anatomy of Flowering Plants: Tissues - Types, structure and functions:
Meristematic; Permanent tissues - Simple and Complex tissues. Tissue systems - Types, structure and function: Epidermal, Ground and Vascular tissue systems. Anatomy of Dicotyledonous and Monocotyledonous plants - Root, Stem and Leaf. Secondary growth in Dicot stem and Dicot root

AP EAMCET Syllabus for Agriculture and Medical

Attached Files
File Type: pdf AP EAMCET Syllabus for Agriculture and Medical.pdf (700.5 KB, 57 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in