2. Technical Interview
3. MR interview

(i) Verbal 32 questions..
10 synonyms,
10 antonyms,
12 Comprehension questions..

(ii) Aptitude

(iii) Critical Reasoning
(but they didnt ask questions from critical.. all r from analytical part... GRE barrons 12th edition

In verbal, i got so many questions which are not in GRE.

Question paper:
Here is TCS Placement exam question paper:

1. Mean of three numbers is 10 times more than the least of the numbers and 15 times less than greatest of the three numbers is five. Find the sum of the three numbers.

2. In a particular year, the month of January has exactly 4 Thursdays and 4 Sundays. On which day of the week did January 1st occur in the year?

a) Monday

b) Tuesday

c) Wednesday

d) Thursday

3. A leap year it is and what is the probability of getting 53 Sundays?

4. Saving = income- expenditure If Income is in the ratio 1:2:3 and expenditure is in the ratio 3:2:1 let persons income and expenditure be a, b, c…Find their savings in the increasing order.

Click here for TCS Careers Details

5.60% of male in a town and 70% of female in a town are eligible to vote. Out of which 70% of male and 60% of female who are eligible to vote for candidate A. What is the value of votes in % did A get?

6. A, E, F and G ran in a race. A said “I did not finish Ist /IVth”. E said “I did not finish IVth”. F said “I finished Ist. G said “I finished IVth”. If there were no ties and exactly three children told the truth, then who finishes fourth.

a) A

b) E

c) F

d) G

7. In a G6 summit held at London. A French, a German, an Italian, a British, a Spanish, a Polish Diplomat represent their respective countries.

i) Polish sits immediately next to Italian, British or both

ii) French does not sit immediately next to Italian

iii) German sits immediately next to Italian, British or both

iv) If Spanish sits immediately next to polish, Spanish does not sit immediately next to Italian

Which of the following does not violate the stated conditions?

a) FPBISG

b) FGISPB

c) FGIPBS

d) FSPBGI

e) FBGSIP

8. In an office, at various times during the day the boss gives the secretary a letter to type, each time putting the letter on top of the pile in the secretary’s inbox. Secretary takes the top letter and types it. Boss delivers in the order 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 which cannot be the order in which secretary types?

a) 2, 4, 3, 5, 1

b) 4, 5, 2, 3, 1

c) 3, 2, 4, 1, 5

d) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

9. Paul started from home with his bicycle travelling 6 km/hr at 12:00 pm and John started at 13:30 travelling 9 km/hr. At what time John will be 3 km ahead of Paul?

10. A number (exactly not is a four digit number started with 7) is given 9393 should be added to it so that it must be divided by 12, 24, 32, 54.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in