2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

You are needed the result of OUAT UG. Here we are uploading a file that contains the result of Common Entrance Examination for U.G. Programme – 2012. You can download it from here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OUAT UG Common Entrance Examination result.pdf (2.11 MB, 892 views)
1st October 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: OUAT UG Result

Hi buddy I have given OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology) Common entrance Exam and now waiting for its exam result so will you plz let me know when its exam result going to be publish ??
1st October 2019, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: OUAT UG Result

As you want I am telling OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology) Common entrance Exam result has been published on 13 Jun , here I am telling process to do check its exam result :

Take visit the OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology) official website

Click on that link and search OUAT 2019 result or UG courses

Enter the roll number, mobile number or date of birth to access result.

Check the details carefully printed on the result/rank card.

OUAT info
OUAT common merit and category-wise merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority.

The merit list will be maintained on the basis of candidates marks in the entrance exam, previous qualifying exam marks and extracurricular activities.

On the basis of the admission will be offered in the university.

Candidates those appeared in the merit list will be called for the counselling.

OUAT Qualifying Marks:
Applicants have to score 50% to get admission in UG courses. Merit will be drawn on the basis of weighted score of the Applicants in the entrance test.

Applicants also have to score 25% in HSC examination and 25% in intermediate examination.

Applicants those wish to get admission in B.Sc. (Forestry) course must qualify Physical Endurance Test. It will be conducted one day before the day of counseling.

Reservation of Seats:

Categories Reservation

ICAR/VCI 15%

SC 8%

ST 12%

GCH 5%

Physically Handicapped 3%

Foreign Applicants 15%

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in