2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Ou Pgrrcde Mba

I want to do MBA with my job so I will take admission in PGRCDE (Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education) which is affiliated to Orissa university. can you provide me detailed information about OU PGRRCDE MBA?
Similar Threads
Thread
PGRRCDE MBA Question Papers
PGRRCDE OU Contact Number
PGRRCDE MBA Time Table
Pgrrcde MBA results
PGRRCDE Osmania University MBA Results
OU PGRRCDE MBA Results Of
PGRRCDE MBA Final Year Results
Pgrrcde ou
PGRRCDE OU Time Table
PGRRCDE Ou MA Hall Ticket
23rd February 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ou Pgrrcde Mba

Can you provide me the details of the MBA (Master in Business Administration) Program offered by Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education of Osmania University?
23rd February 2020, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ou Pgrrcde Mba

The functions of Centre for Distance Education of Osmania University include - to provide a system of learner centred self-paced studies; to provide flexible, diversified and need based courses; to provide access to all, in order to realize’ Higher Education For All (HEFA); and
to facilitate knowledge acquisition throughout one’s life and be an active member in a knowledge society.

MBA

Eligibility

a) One should qualify ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test for MBA / MCA )

OR

Entrance Test Conducted by Osmania University

b) One should have passed Bachelors Degree Exam of Osmania University of any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying Exam

c) There is no age restriction for admission.

d) Candidates from all over India will be admitted, provided one fulfils the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the course

e) One who has passed the qualifying exam conducted by the Board/ University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States need to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Deputy -Registrar (Academic), Osmania University to the effect that one is eligible for admission into the university courses.

Duration
Two academic Years (Semester - Wise)

Fee
Rs. 7,500/- per Semester

Syllabus

Contact Detail:
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
Osmania University, Hyderabad - 500 007
Phone 040-27091605
040-27098350
040-27097548
040-27682275