2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2012, 12:19 PM
trivedi1200

Osmania University News

I am a student of Osmania University and for that reason I need the News of the university so please can you give me the University News and provide me the page where I can get the news of the university regarding the workshop given by computer science department?
Similar Threads
Thread
Osmania University Gym
Osmania University MHM
Breaking News of Osmania University
BFA Osmania University
Where Is Osmania University
Osmania University CDE
Osmania University Current News
Latest news about Osmania university exams
Osmania University Breaking News
IPE Osmania University
Osmania University VC
Osmania University News Updates
Osmania University UCE
News about Osmania University
Osmania Engineering College Osmania University
Osmania University RTI
Osmania University Latest News
Latest News on PTC News
Osmania University FIT
Osmania university news update
6th December 2012, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Osmania University News

I am sharing the workshop details of Osmania University department of Computer Science for your reference. For participating in the workshop you need to register before 26-12-2012. Dept. of Computer Science (Under Faculty of Science) Osmania University proposes to organize a two days workshop on the role of .NET in Cloud Computing during 30th and 31st December 2012 to facilitate the students of Computer Science /Research Scholars/Faculty. The proposed workshop focusses their attention on the .NET applications to real world problems. By exposing the participants for the latest technical expertise. The expertise is drawn from the different multinational companies and academic institutes. The multinational companies include Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Accenture, GVK Biotechnologies. The proposed workshop is scheduled as follows.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OU NW IB 2012.pdf (92.5 KB, 69 views)
28th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Osmania University News

Is there a separate portal for latest news about the happenings in Osmania University or is there a section on the official website of Osmania University? In which section on the official website of Osmania University will I get latest news about the happenings in University?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in