2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2016, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Payment of Syndicate Bank Credit Card

Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. It was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. At the time of its establishment, the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited

Here as per your demand I am providing you Guidelines for Payment of Syndicate Bank Global Credit Cards through ECS

1. Fill in the ECS mandate form in triplicate. These forms are available on
Official Website of Syndicate Bank

2. While filling in the form:

a) Ensure that 9 digit code numbers of the bank and branch as appearing on the MICR cheque is mentioned clearly.

b) Select your Payment Option i.e. Total Payment Due or Minimum
Payment Due, as per your monthly Billing Statement.

3. Present the ECS mandate form to your bank, from where you wish the amount is to be debited to your Savings Bank/ Current/ Overdraft/ Cash Credit account for credit of you Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card account every month.

4. Obtain the signature of authorised official of your bank on ECS mandate form on all the 3 copies. One copy will be retained by that Bank.

5. Submit 2 (Two) copies of completed ECS mandate form to
Syndicate Bank,
Corporate Office, Card Centre
No. 69, I Floor, 9th Main Road
3rd Block, Jayanagar
BANGALORE – 560 011 (India)

6. The amount, as per your payment option, will be debited every month on due dates to the account authorised by you and it will appear in your next credit card statement.

7. Forget not to ensure that sufficient balance is available in your account on the due
dates for debiting through ECS.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in