2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2014, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Online CPT exam Procedure to register

As per your request, here I am giving you the Procedure to register for Online CPT exam.

Firstly go to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) which looks like this:

At the top of the home page right side you will find out e-Services option now click on

Now new page will open and at the centre of this page click on - Students - Register online to CPT Course which looks like this:

As you will click new page will be open which contains Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Course. Now application page will be open which looks like this

Under the section you filled the details and click on submit option.
6th November 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Monica, please tell me CPT Online Exam Form Procedure as I want to register myself for this??
6th November 2015, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Common Proficiency Test is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course.

It is an objective test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.

The test is divided into two sessions of two hours each conducted for 200 marks.

For registering for CPT Online Exam Form, follow the below given procedure:

Step1: Fill in the form given on the official website of CPT

Step 2: Payment to be made by Debit card / Credit card

Step 3: Take a print out of the application, affix a photograph, sign the application and despatch to the Institute within 7 days of online registration by registered / Speed Post to the nearby Regional Office/ Branch.

Documents to be Attached

Demand Draft taken towards registration fee

Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by Chartered
Accountant / Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution

Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate

Attested copy of 12th pass or its equivalent qualification as recognized by the Central Government, if passed

For foreign students attested copy of nationality

Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disabled

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in