2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Ntt data mba

I want to get information about the NTT DATA MBA interview question for preparation as well as information about the jobs. So here can you provide me information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Big Data
MBA big data
MDU Data
IIMB Big Data
What is data Processing
IIM Big Data
Data Analytics MBA
Data Type
Big data MBA programs
MBA Data Science
IBM Data Power
Big Data MBA
MS In Big Data
Big Data Courses
Big Data Degree
Big Data Master
Big data programs
Big Data Training
Ms Big Data
Ct School Data
2nd January 2016, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ntt data mba

As per your demand here I am telling you about the NTT DATA MBA interview question for preparation as well as information about the jobs.

Question

How can we receive values from a called procedure in CL?
What is the most complex report you have developed. Explain and how did you overcome??? Please give some examples

we are sending data of physical file to screen design and it is showing no record why?
one of interviewer asked me...after creation of text determination some text is missing in order...? any one plz answer this question..

client know skid info?

what is the use of skid in reporting?

Is possible to create skid in dim,fact tables?

whom do you report?

How will you move hashed file from one location to another location?
types of mrp?
Suppose I am working on userexit if someone wants to work on same is it possible to work?
One customer is there, customer is purchasing from Company Code A and this company is having Company Code B also ,this customer is purchasing from Company Code A and he also wants to purchase from Company Code B ,so do you need to create a new customer ?
Suppose two Company Codes are there , I have a customer and customer is purchasing from two company codes , do I need to create different customer master for the same customer because in company codes we have used different accounts ?
Can you assign one sales organization to different company codes ? How can you assign a sales organization to plant ? How you assign in Enterprise Structure ?
Where you monitor job ,suppose you got a ticket like when machine shows a job is not run today , can you please check and let me know ,where you want to check this ?

Here I am telling you about the jobs as you want.
(Out dated)
Job Details:

Company Name: NTT DATA
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Graduate Software Trainee

Eligibility Criteria:

The applicants should possess 4 years full time Engineers from 2014 batch (CS/IT/ECE/EIE)

The applicants should have 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg)

History of Arrears not more than 2

No Standing Arrears

Applicants should not be holding any other offer in hand.

Nationality should be Indian of the applicants

Compensation

During training period of 4-16 weeks a stipend of Rs. 12000/- PM will be paid.

After successful completion of the training a salary of Rs 3,00,000 P.A will be paid

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in