2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th December 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

IBM Data Power

Hello sir I am Teena and I am here as I want to know about BM DataPower Gateway so will you please tell me the features of this??
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Big Data
MBA big data
MDU Data
What is data Processing
IIM Big Data
Data Analytics MBA
Big Data Analytics MBA
Big data MBA programs
Ntt data mba
Big Data MBA
MS In Big Data
Big Data Courses
Big Data Degree
Data Interpretation
Big data programs
GRE data interpretation
Big Data Degrees
Ms Big Data
IES Guide Data
Difference and relationship between Active Power and Reactive Power
28th December 2015, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IBM Data Power

IBM DataPower Gateway is a purpose-built security and integration platform for mobile, cloud, application programming interface (API), web, service-oriented architecture (SOA), B2B and cloud workloads.

IBM DataPower enables you to rapidly expand the scope of valuable IT assets to new channels – giving customers, employees and partners access to critical resources.

It helps quickly secure, integrate, control and optimize access to a range of workloads through a single, extensible gateway platform.
IBM DataPower Gateway is available in both physical and virtual form factors.

IBM DataPower Gateway features:

-A single multi-channel gateway platform to secure, integrate, control and optimize delivery of workloads across multiple channels including: mobile, API, web, SOA, B2B and cloud. Additionally, it integrates with IBM MobileFirst and WebSphere® platforms.

-Converged policy enforcement and advanced security that allows a single entry point to protect and use consistent security policies across business channels – reducing operating costs and improving security.

-Configuration-driven policy creation and flexible user experience to help reduce time to market, improve productivity and scale expertise.

-A purpose-built, DMZ-ready and extensible platform that enables business agility, physical security, drop-in deployment and simplified management – lowering total cost of ownership.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in