2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2014, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC ET Result

NTPC Ltd had invited the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering through GATE 2014.

Important dates:
Online GATE 2014 application: September 3 to October 3, 2013
Start of online application module: December 20, 2013
Last date for applying to NTPC: January 18, 2014

For the result , here I am providing the process
Visit on the NTPC official website
Click on ET-2014 (Engg.)
The page looks like the image given below

3rd March 2016, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to apply for the NTPC Executive Trainee ET exam but my Result is awaited for the final year so am I eligible to apply
3rd March 2016, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

NTPC Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities.

Yes buddy you may apply by providing marks obtained upto pre final year/Semester.

Your final selection in NTPC is subject to submitting final Year/Semester Marksheet and Provisional certificate by August, 2016. However the aggregate marks should not be less than minimum qualifying percentage marks as advertised

Selection Process

There are 3 stages in recruitment process for the selection of Executive Trainee (ET)
in NTPC Viz

GATE Examination-2016,

Group Discussion

and Interview.

On the basis of the performance in GATE-2016, candidates would be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

You have to demonstrate competency in both GD and PI separately as there is minimum cut off marks which is 40% each in GD and PI for General category candidates and 30% for reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD.

The weightages of GATE Marks, GD and Personal Interview are 85%, 5% and 10% respectively

Mode of Payment

After downloading the "Pay in Slip" from the website

You need to visit the nearest SBI Branch and have to deposit Rs.150/- in
NTPC account no. which is mentioned in the pay in slip.

Once the amount is successfully deposited, a unique journal No. will be generated and will be mentioned in candidates' copy of pay in slip. This Journal No. is to be entered while applying online.

SC, ST, PWD, Ex-serviceman (XSM) and Departmental candidates are exempted from paying the registration fee

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in