2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Result of RRB NTPC

Hi buddy here I have come to get result of RRB exam result for NTPC-Graduate category, so can you tell me from where I can get related info as I was took part in this exam last year
Similar Threads
Thread
RRB Guwahati Result of NTPC
Result Of NTPC RRB Allahabad
RRBBBS NTPC Result
RRB Guwahati NTPC Stage 2 Result
NTPC Result RRB Patna
NTPC Recruitment Result
NTPC Result LDC
RRB Mumbai NTPC UG Result
RRB Bhopal NTPC Result
NTPC ET Result
NTPC Accountant Result
Guwahati NTPC Result
RRB GKP NTPC ASM Result
RRB Ahmdabad NTPC Result
NTPC GDMO Result
RRB Gwahati NTPC Result
Kolkata NTPC Result
Bilaspur NTPC Result
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Result
RRB Allahabad NTPC Result
25th December 2015, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Result of RRB NTPC

RRB Ahmedabad has published various post exam result for NTPC-Graduate category , you did not mention particular post I have info of following resuls
Replacement Result of Commercial Apprentice, Cat.-01 of NTPC-Graduate category of C.E.N. No. 03/2012 (after Document Verification)

Replacement Result of GDCE NTPC-UnderGraduate category of Ticket Examiner, Cat.-03 (after Document Verification), Notification No. 01/2011 GDCE/Tfc&Comml. Deptt.

Replacement Panel of Commercial Clerk (NTPC Under-Graduate Category) of C.E.N. No. 04/2010

Replacement Result of Assistant Station Master of NTPC-Graduate category of C.E.N. No. 03/2012

Supplementary Result of Commercial Clerk (NTPC-Under Graduate category) of C.E.N. No. 04/2010

Replacement Panel of Commercial Clerk (NTPC Under-Graduate Category) of GDCE Notification No. 01/2011 GDCE/Tfc. & Comml. Deptt.

Replacement Panel of Goods Guard (NTPC Graduate Category) of C.E.N. No. 03/2012

Replacement Result of GDCE NTPC-Graduate category i.e. Goods Guard (after Document Verification), Notification No. 01/2011 GDCE/ Tfc & Comml. Deptt.
Here I am providing latest result of RRB Ahmedabad Replacement Result of Commercial Apprentice post of NTPC-Graduate category exam was conduct in 2014

RRB Ahmedabad Replacement Result of Commercial Apprentice post of NTPC-Graduate category

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in