2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

NPCIL Form Online

Hello sir, I am Shivam Chopra. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the steps to apply online and registration for online application form for the recruitment of Executive trainees. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
NPCIL Online Test Sample Papers
NPCIL Form Cost
Online Form Of CG PET
NPCIL online vendor registration form
NDA Form is it Online
MP PMT Online Form
Application Form of NPCIL
NPCIL Form PDF
NDA Online Form
CDS Form Online
SSC Form Online
MP Online NDA Form
SSC Form Online Registration Form
How to Apply For NPCIL Online
DCE online form
NPCIL Form Fill Up
Application Form Of NPCIL Recruitment
IIT JEE Form Online
UGC NET Online form
SSC FCI online form
11th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NPCIL Form Online

As you have asked about the steps to apply online and registration for online application form for the recruitment of Executive trainees, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details
The Online registration process consists of following steps:

Step 1 : furnish all basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Mobile number, PWD details. On successful completion of this stage, activation key is generated / allotted and sent to candidate’s registered email-id
Step 2 : Activate the account by clicking the link for activation received thorough your registered email id.
Step 3 : After it candidates can login using their login id and password to apply online. In this step the candidate is required to fill in all details of his Educational Qualifications, Experience, choice of Online Test centre etc.

Step 4 : Candidates must upload their clear and visible scanned photograph in the JPG format,
Candidates must also upload their scanned signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB

Step 5 : Then, candidate needs to submit the application by selecting the option SUBMIT after which no modifications will be allowed and a unique registration number will be generated and sent to registered email-id and mobile number. This registration is mandatory while making the payment of application fee, wherever applicable. On final submission of application the online application can be viewed / printed. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview.
Step 6 : Only male candidates belonging to General/OBC categories are required to make a non-refundable payment of Rs.250/- towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after submitting the online application.
The State Bank Collect facility also can be operated through the onlinesbi.co.in website by selecting State Bank Collect option, state as Maharashtra, type of Corporate/Institution as others and others name as NPCIL options.

The information with respect to registration number, Name of the applicant, Date of birth, Mobile Number and email id entered while making the online payment through State Bank Collect should be same as entered in online application for verification of the payment.

Payment of application fee should be made through State Bank Collect online mode only.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in