2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2015, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

NPCIL Form Fill Up

Hello sir I want to fill form of Nuclear Power Corporation of India for the job…. So would you please give me instructions that how to fill Up form of Nuclear Power Corporation of India…
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Form Fill UP
How To Fill The Form Of Dsssb
IIT Form Fill Up
JEE Form Fill Up Instruction
DSSSB How to Fill the Form
NDA Fill Form
OJEE Form Fill Up
Fill CLAT Form
CAT Exam Form Fill Up
How to Fill MP PET Form
AIIMS Form Fill Up
How To Fill Up CPMT Form
How to Fill AMU MBBS Form
How to fill SRCC GBO Form
Fill NDA Form
How To Fill AMUPMDC Form
To fill NDA form
How to Fill NDA Form
How To Fill UPCMET Form
How to Fill Form for IIT
24th July 2015, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NPCIL Form Fill Up

Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) was established in September 1987, it is a government-owned corporation of India

Here I am giving you instructions for fill Up form of Nuclear Power Corporation of India….

The Online registration process consists of following steps:
Step 1:
Applicants is required to furnish all basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Mobile number, PWD details and other exemption details, if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, activation key is generated / allotted and sent to candidate’s registered email-id

Step 2:
Applicants are required to activate the account by clicking the link for activation received thorough your registered email id.

Step 3:
On successful completion of this activation, Applicants can login using their login id and password to apply online. In this step the applicant is required to fill in all details of his Educational Qualifications, Experience, choice of Online Test centre etc. At this stage application should be saved as a draft using the option provided.

Step 4:
Applicants have to upload their clear and visible scanned photograph in the JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 cm) in dimensions. The photo uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicants whose photo is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to take up the Online Test (wherever applicable).
Applicants can also upload their scanned signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.

Step 5:
Once all the above applicable steps are completed, then applicants needs to submit the application by selecting the option SUBMIT after which no modifications will be allowed and a unique registration number will be generated and sent to registered email-id and mobile number. This registration is mandatory while making the payment of application fee, wherever applicable. On final submission of application the online application can be viewed / printed. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview.

Step 6:
Only male candidates belonging to General/OBC categories are required to make a non-refundable payment of Rs.250/- towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after submitting the online application.
30th September 2015, 09:53 PM
suranjani khatua

Re: NPCIL Form Fill Up

Hello sir I want to fill form of Nuclear Power Corporation of India for the job…. So would you please give me instructions that how to fill Up form of Nuclear Power Corporation of India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in