2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th June 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Notification Of BPSC

Hello sir, I am Raman. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the notification in Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
BPSC Bih Nic
BPSC gov.in
Nbr bpsc
BPSC OMR No
Bpsc imo
New Jobs In BPSC
Books for BPSC
BPSC Syllabus For ECE
BPSC for Dentist
SDO Post in BPSC
Bpsc rdo
BPSC in BD
BPSC University
BPSC Guideline
BPSC Auditor
BPSC form
Bpsc gob pk ads
BPSC Eligibility
BPSC Gov Nic In
BPSC Gov BD results
27th June 2016, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Notification Of BPSC

As you have asked about the notification in Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

Important Notice: Invitation of Objections to Answers (by Question Setters) of Assistant Conservator of Forest (Written) Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 85/2014)
Answer Key (by QS) :: General Knowledge :: Forestry & Environment :: Booklet Series A, B, C, D.
Important Notice: For the post of Lecturer in Govt. Training Colleges. (Advt. No. 02-04/2016 & 06-08/2016)
Examination Program: For 56th-59th Common Combined Main (Written) Examination.
Important Notice: For the post of Sr. Scientific Officer, Photo Branch, Physics Division with Home (Police) Dept. (Advt. No. 08/2015)
List ofEligible & Provisionally Eligible CandidatesIneligible CandidatesCandidates Selected for Interview.
Important Notice: For the post of Lecturer in Electrical Engineering/Technology in Govt. Polytechnics/Govt. Women's Polytechnic Colleges. (Advt. No. 34/2014)
Eligible/Ineligible/Provisionally Eligible CandidatesAdvt. 34/2014
Interview Program: For the post of Assistant Professor (Chemistry) in Universities and its constituent Colleges. (Advt. No. 66/2014)
Eligible/Ineligible/Provisionally Eligible CandidatesAdvt. 66/2014
Recruitment Notice: Press Release, Experience Proforma and Instructions for filing online application for the post of Deputy Director (IT) with BPSC. (Advt. No. 10/2016)
Recruitment Notice: Press Release, Experience Proforma and Instructions for filing online application for the post of Assistant Director (IT) with BPSC. (Advt. No. 9/2016)
Interview Letters: For Assistant Professor in various subjects with Govt. Engineering Colleges. (Advt. No. 16-19 & 24/2014)

To know more about it
Go to BPSC website,
The page open look like

Here you will get the information.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in