2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th February 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: NMIMS Sample Question Papers

Can you provide me the previous year question papers for English for NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?
20th February 2020, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator

The previous year question papers for English for NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is as follows:

SECTION – I

LANGUAGE SKILLS

This is a test to see how well you ‘know’ English. Your English language ability would be tested
through questions on functional grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms,
comprehension of a passage, etc. Study and answer the sample questions given below. Please
remember, in the test proper there may be questions of several other types also.
Directions : Pick out the most appropriate word from amongst the words given below each
sentence to complete it meaningfully.

Q.1. He quickly glanced .............................. the book to find what it said about the Indian economy.
(1) at
(2) through
(3) in
(4) to
(5) over

Q.2. The counsel urged the court to ........................... down the obnoxious law.
(1) enact
(2) enforce
(3) cancel
(4) strike
(5) declare

Q.3. The local official ........................... the Minister of the situation.
(1) explained
(2) warned
(3) apprised
(4) told
(5) intimated

Q. 4-6 Directions : In each of the following questions, select from amongst the five alternatives, the word nearest in meaning to the word given in capitals.

Q.4. LETHAL
(1) light
(2) dangerous
(3) deadly
(4) cruel
(5) thoughtless

Q.5. CENTENARY
(1) a guard
(2) a hundred years
(3) a very old man
(4) hundred runs
(5) hundredth anniversary

Q.6. TRIUMPH
(1) conquer
(2) smash
(3) earn
(4) brave
(5) capture

Question Papers for English for NMAT conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies

5th September 2022, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

can you provide me semester 2 business communication sample question paper of NMIMS
6th September 2023, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

can someone provide me past entrance papers or sample entrance papers of NMIMS Mpt exams.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in