2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th July 2018, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi Winter Internship

Can you tell me about the rules to apply for internship request in Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Delhi?
6th July 2018, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

The following rules apply to internship requests (both summer internships and normal internships) in Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Delhi:

An internship at IIT Delhi while one is a full-time registered student at another Institute, one must submit separate certificates from parent institution stating that
there are no facilities in the proposed area of work
there is no faculty member working in the proposed area of work
there is no objection to your taking up the summer internship

If a full-time faculty member of IIT Delhi agrees to take one as summer / full intern IIT Delhi requires that one must register as a casual student of IIT Delhi with the payment of full semester fees for the duration of internship. This is over and above other caution deposits which may be required by the specific labs where one is working.

IIT Delhi requires that one must have a valid life insurance policy for the duration of internship. One must also insure oneself against any eventuality / accident considers is likely to arise during stay at IIT Delhi. A copy of these insurance policies must be filed with the under-graduate / post-graduate section during registration process as a casual student.

Ones guardian must certify that
Under no circumstances, will IIT Delhi be held be responsible for loss of life or limb.
There is no objection from local guardian to taking up this internship at IIT Delhi

While one may apply for accommodation to the Dean (Students) simultaneously (after registration as a casual student) for accommodation in IIT Delhi hostels, IIT Delhi may not be able to guarantee availability of such accommodation.

One needs to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement for some of the work one do as an Intern.
7th September 2023, 04:06 PM
Suraj Shukla

Respected proffessor,

i am suraj shukla, a student of b.tech (semester-3) in civil engineering at nit sringar.
I wish to go for a short internship during winter from december 2023 to february 2024 under
your abled and esteemed guidance.

Sir, i am keen to work with you and i assure you that i will not disappoint you as my mentor.
Moroever,i want to highlight that i possess basic knowledge and good skills in artificial
intelligence,c,c++,javascript,web designing and well known to other computer proficiencies.

Kindly consider my request and bestow a chance to work under your learned supervision as your
intern.kindly have a look on my resume attached herewith.

Sincerely,
suraj shukla
b.tech civil engineering
nit srinagar

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in