2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

1st September 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy for M Tech

Hii sir, I Completed My Engineering Now I Wants to do M.tech Will you Please tell Me Which Institute is good for M.tech Either NIT Warangal Or NIT Trichy ?
1st September 2018, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy for M Tech

According to Me Both Are Good , Both Are one of the National Institute of the Technology you may Opt the College According to the Cutt off Marks Criteria your Desired Engineering Stream And Placement Here I am giving you the Information About the M.tech Course of Both the Institute

NIT Warangal

The National Institute of Technology, Warangal is a public engineering institution located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.

M.tech Offered In
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Metallurgical and Materials
Engineering
Electrical Engineering Communication Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering

Admission Criteria
Admissions are made on All India basis for all the programs, with reservations as per Government of India norms. The selection criterion for admission into all the M.Tech. programs is based on valid GATE score.

Contact Details
National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Address: National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004

NIT Trichy
The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, is a public engineering institution near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of the oldest institutions of the National Institutes of Technology system.

M.tech Offered In

M.Tech. Transportation Engineering and Management
M.Tech. Structural Engineering
M.Tech Environmental Engineering
M.Tech. Computer Science
M.Tech. Power Systems
M.Tech Power Electronics
M.Tech. Communication Systems
M.Tech. V.L.S.I. System
M.Tech. Thermal Power Engineering
M.Tech. Industrial Safety Engineering
M.Tech. Welding Engineering
M.Tech. Material Science
M.Tech. Manufacturing Technology
M.Tech. Industrial Engineering
M.Tech. Energy Engineering
M.Tech. Process Control and Instrumentation
M.Tech. Plant Design
M.Tech. Non-Destructive Testing

Admission Procedure

Admission for the M.Tech programmes in chemical engineering is through GATE examination. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones across the country by the GATE Committee comprising faculty from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordinating Board - GATE

Contact Information
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli,
Address: Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Near BHEL Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in