2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Is NIT Raipur good for MCA

my father is insisting me to take admission into the Master In Computer Application of National Institute of Technology Raipur but I have some doubts about this college so will you please tell me is this National Institute of Technology Raipur good for the Master In Computer Application course? Can I get admission into this course as I have completed BSC?
Similar Threads
Thread
PhD at NIT Raipur
New Nit Raipur
NIT Raipur for MBA
About NIT Raipur
How good is NIT Raipur
MCA in IIM Raipur
Is NIT Raipur Good
IIM Raipur FPM
NIT Raipur Through CG PET
Where is NIT Raipur
MBA from IIM Raipur
Is NIT Raipur a Good College?
MCA From NIT Raipur
Can I get Good job after Good Marks in Engineering
CAT Cut Off For IIM Raipur
PhD in NIT Raipur
MCA is good Option not Good in Programming
Tips to write good Answers and get good marks in BCA entrance exam
Admission in good M.Tech College without good marks in GATE exam
Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur - Chattisgarh, Raipur
10th April 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is NIT Raipur good for MCA

I am planning to do MCA program from National Institute of Technology NIT Raipur so is the Institute good?
10th April 2018, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is NIT Raipur good for MCA

National Institute of Technology NIT, Raipur is a technical institution funded by the Government of India located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.

It is one of the National Institutes of Technology, which have been accorded Institute of National Importance status by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.

The University is ranked 63 in Ranking of all NITs 2016-17.

MBA program-

Intake :

Post Graduate Program-92

Admission::

Through NIMCET (National Institutes Master of Computer Applications Entrance Test) conduct every year by one of participating NITs.

This Post Graduate Degree Program includes coursework in Information technology, Operating Systems, Computer Organisation & Architecture, various languages (C, Computer Graphics using C++, JAVA etc.), Database Management Systems, Data Structure, Software Engineering, Formal Language & Automata Theory, Compiler Design, Mobile Computing, Digital image Processing, Parallel Processing etc.

To impart the knowledge of reasoning, analytical ability for various competitive examinations the course includes subject as Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science, Statistical Computing, Computer oriented Numerical Analysis etc.

For overall development of student subjects such as Professional Communication in English, Oral and Written Communication and Practicals and Training of Personality Development, Interview Preparation, Group Discussion etc. are also included in curriculum

Contact-

National Institute Of Technology Raipur
NIT Raipur, G.E Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in