2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

IIM Raipur FPM

What are the admission criteria of the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) course of the IIM Raipur? My name is Rahul and I have completed my Bachelors Degree in Science. Am I eligible to apply for the FPM course of the IIM Raipur or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
PhD at NIT Raipur
BCA In NIT Raipur
New Nit Raipur
About NIT Raipur
IIM Raipur Cut Off CAT
NIT Raipur MSC
MDP at IIM Raipur
IIM Raipur FPM Cut Off
MBA in NIT Raipur
IIM Raipur Map
Where is NIT Raipur
NIT Raipur BCA
IIM Raipur CAT Cut Off
NIT Raipur CS
MCA From NIT Raipur
CAT Cut Off For IIM Raipur
IIM Raipur Cg
RAT IIM Raipur
PhD in NIT Raipur
Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur - Chattisgarh, Raipur
23rd April 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Raipur FPM

Can you tell me in detail about the Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Program offered by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur?
23rd April 2018, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Raipur FPM

Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur admits individuals with exceptional academic background, strong motivation and discipline, and potential to become excellent researchers at international level for Fellow Program in Management (FPM).

Specialization
Business Policy and Strategy,
Economics and Business Environment,
Finance and Accounting,
IT and Systems,
Marketing,
OB and HRM, and
Operations

Eligibility Criteria
One must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Raipurs doctoral program Masters degree in any discipline, with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA or CS with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average 5year/4 year Integrated Master degree program in any discipline, with minimum 55% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
4 years/8 semester bachelor degree (BE/B. Tech) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
Those in their final year of Master or Bachelor degree (B.E /B. Tech) in any discipline can also apply
Apart from the minimum eligibility, a valid CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF score (last 2 years) is required

Age Limit
One must not be more than 50 years

Admission Process
Test Score (CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF) cut-off to shortlist for PI
The CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF percentile will be used for shortlisting candidates for PI

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in