2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th October 2012, 09:46 AM
sadhana:.t

Nit Hamirpur PhD Form

I want to take admission in PHD from National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur so please tell me about the PHD applicant form for admission and tell me the application form of Admission to Ph.D.
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur NET
How To Reach NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur B.Arch
NIT Hamirpur Photos
NIT Hamirpur Architecture
NIT Hamirpur Hostel
Nit Hamirpur Migration Form
Phd AT NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur Vs NIT Jamshedpur
AIEEE Cut Off for NIT Hamirpur
Nit Hamirpur Recruitment
IGNOU Hamirpur HP
NIT Srinagar Vs NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur Cut Off
MBA Admission NIT Hamirpur
NIT hamirpur address
NIT Hamirpur Entrance
NIT Hamirpur MBA form
NIT Hamirpur M.Tech
20th October 2012, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nit Hamirpur PhD Form

I am giving the important dates of application submission in National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur for getting admission in the PhD program for your reference. The application submission started on 12th May 2012 and could apply till 29th May 2012. The final choice registration can be filled up to 2nd June 2012. The seat allotment and center reporting are done on 7th June 2012. The classes started on 20th July 2012.
23rd May 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in Ph.D. Course at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur so please give me details including admission form?
23rd May 2015, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you details for admission in Ph.D. Course at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur including admission form.

Procedure of Selection:
Candidates will be short listed on the basis of performance in the written test for technical and personnel interview conducted by Department Research Committees

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed M. Tech./ M.E./ M. Arch/ M. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate in the M.E./ M. Tech. level from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university, or

Candidates must have completed B. Tech/ B.E./ MCA/ B. Arch/ B. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 7.0 CGPA or 65 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university, or

Candidates must have completed M. Sc./ M. Com./ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ MA/ MBBS/ BDS in relevant discipline with at least 6.0 CGPA or 55 percent marks or equivalent in aggregate from a recognized institute or university/ government open university. iv) ICWAI/ CA with a graduation degree in any discipline

Minimum CGPA/marks shall be relaxed by 0.5 CGPA or 5 percent in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories

Details and Admission Form of Ph.D. at NIT, Hamirpur

Contact Details:
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
Anu, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh 177005 ‎
01972 254 001

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Nit+Hamirpur&hl=en-IN&ll=31.707304,76.526427&spn=0.011117,0.02105&gbv =2&fb=1&gl=in&cid=4542450153260605284&t=m&z=16&iwl oc=A[/MAP]
more detail to attached in a pdf file;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nit Hamirpur PhD Form.pdf (1.22 MB, 99 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in