2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

NIT Calicut Hostel Life

Is there any separate hostel offered by the NIT Calicut for boys and girls. Tell me something about the Hostel Life at NIT Calicut? If it possible then share the picture of the hostel building so I can plan for my daughter admission in it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mega Hostel NIT Calicut
DAIICT Hostel Life
NIT Calicut Hostel Allotment
NIT Calicut Life
Hostel Life At IIT Gandhinagar
Hostel Life in Amrita University
NUJS Hostel Life
IIT Delhi Hostel Life
NITK Surathkal Hostel Life
IBS Hyderabad Hostel Life
TISS Hostel Life
Amrita University Hostel Life
MNIT Jaipur Hostel Life
NSIT Hostel Life
Karunya University Hostel Life
NIT Calicut Hostel Fee Payment
IISC Hostel Life
IIT Roorkee Hostel Life
NIT Srinagar Hostel Life
Amity Hostel Life
20th July 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Calicut Hostel Life

I want to know the Hostel Life at National Institute of Technology - [NITC], Calicut so can you tell me?
20th July 2018, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Calicut Hostel Life

There are 11 hostels and few flats for men and two hostels for women in National Institute of Technology Calicut.

The total capacity of all hostels and flats currently available is more than 6000.

There is a separate hostel- international hostel for guest accommodation.

All the hostels have Common room and Recreational centre where newspapers, magazines, TVs and indoor sports/games facilities are available.

Free twenty four hour internet and computational facilities are available in almost all hostels; it is getting extended to other hostels too.

Guest room facilities are available in each hostel for the relatives/guests of hostel inmates on chargeable basis.

Twenty four hour water and electricity (with DG power back up) is part of the all the hostels.

Mini canteen,milma, amul kiosks, DTP centre, co-operative stores, Text book centre, are functioning in Students Amenity Centre

Two Power laundries are also functioning in the hostels

The ladies hostel has the following facilities like ladies gym, stitching and tailoring centre, hostel library, fitness parlour, indoor sports centre, DTP centre, Ice cream shop, extension of co-operative store.

A night canteen and an amul kiosk also function in Ladies Hostel as well.

There are 11 messes serving food with wide varieties of menu, associated with men's hostels out of which, C mess is south Indian vegetarian and B mess is north Indian vegetarian and 4 messes in ladies hostel catering demands of students from all over India.

All the students except first year boys are allowed to join any of the messes.

However, dining from any one of the messes within the hostel premises is compulsory for the inmates.Failing which lead to fine (an amount equivalent to 22 days mess charges).

To provide calm and favourable environment for the students, the inmates of hostels are strictly instructed to follow the code of conduct of NITC Hostels.

Contact-

National Institute of Technology, Calicut
NIT Campus P.O, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kozhikode, Kerala 673601
0495 228 6106

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in