2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2015, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

NIIFT Bridge Course

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the list of bridge courses offered by the NIIFT. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the contact details of the University so that it may be helpful for me??
Similar Threads
Thread
Bridge course in IGNOU
NIIFT Website
PDPU Bridge
MBA Bridge Clinic
NIIFT Mohali Bridge Course
NIIFT Mohali Map
NIIFT Orissa
MBA Bridge Programs
NIIFT Prospectus
MBA ivy bridge
NIIFT Bhubaneswar
NIIFT Pune
Unishivaji Bridge Course
NIIFT University
NIIFT Ludhiana
Bridge Course in EAMCET
NIIFT Centers
NIIFT Anukama
Bridge Course in Kolkata University
NIIFT Mohali
22nd July 2015, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIIFT Bridge Course

Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) is a fashion institute which is located in the city of Mohali (Headquarters), Punjab, India.

It was established in 1995.

You are looking for the details regarding the list of bridge courses offered by the NIIFT. So I am providing you the details regarding this so that it may be helpful for you:

B.SC FD -60
B.SC TD-60
B.SC FDK -60
M.SC GMT-60
M.SC FMM-60
Bridge Courses of NIIFT

Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology
Phase I, Opposite DIC Industrial Area, Sector 57, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab
0172 504 4994

Map:
[MAP]Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar Punjab [/MAP]
14th January 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the Prospectus 2019 for admission in Bridge Programme offered by NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology)?
14th January 2020, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

Bridge Programme was introduced as a supplementary programme to allow former NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) Graduates to enhance their Diploma to Degrees.

Initially the Bridge Programme was offered for 5 years (2009-2014) and then further extended for two years (2014-2016). The Bridge Programme is being reintroduced in 2019 as online course so that more candidates can benefit from it.

Degree

One will be offered Degree of:
M. F. Tech. (for GMT /PG Tech alumnus)
MFM (for AMM/AMMM alumnus)
M.Des. (for TD, KD, FC, LD alumnus)
B.Des. (for FD / AD alumnus)

The degree will be offered of the year in which the programme is successfully finished by the candidate. The degree certificate will carry a reference of the Centre and the year in which the diploma was awarded to the candidate and the format of the Degree of Bridge programme will be different than the Degree of regular students

Duration
The duration of the Bridge programme will be 6 months for PG Diploma holders’ and1 year for UG Diploma holders

Eligibility
The programme shall be offered only to those NIFT Alumni who have successfully completed PG programme i.e. GMT / PG Tech /AMM / AMMM / LD/TD /KD/ FC and UG Programme AD / FD. One will be required to submit the original diploma for registration, verification and issue of degree

Total Number of Seats
Since the programme is online there is no upper limit to total number of seats. However, in case of insufficient number of candidates, the programme may run on a minimum number of 15 students.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in