2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

NIFT Mumbai CE

I want to do Continuing Education Programme from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Mumbai so please give me some details about this program? Also provide me the CE Programme Brochure of the NIFT Mumbai so that I can get complete details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Arihant NIFT/NIFT/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
After NIFT
Fct nift
Classes for NIFT Entrance Mumbai
NIFT in Mumbai
Rfs nift nid
Nift spt
NIFT Mumbai Part Time Courses
MBA In Fashion Designing In NIFT Mumbai
Entrance NIFT Mumbai
NIFT University Mumbai
NIFT Mumbai Fest
NIFT Mumbai Spectrum
Fc nift
NIFT Mumbai Official Website
Nift Mumbai Kharghar
NIFT/NID /NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide (Paperback)
Nift rbl
All about NIFT
After BBA possible to do PG from NIFT
26th April 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIFT Mumbai CE

Can you provide me the details of the E-Commerce for Fashion Business programme offered by NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) Mumbai Campus under CEP (Continuing Education Programme) 2019 -20?
26th April 2020, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIFT Mumbai CE

E-Commerce for Fashion Business programme offered by NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) Mumbai Campus aimed at fashion entrepreneurs, objective of the programme is to understand the nature of e-commerce, recognize the business impact and potential of e-commerce for fashion business, explain the technologies required to make e-commerce viable, explain the economic consequences of e-commerce.

Course Content
Area of study includes how to set up an online fashion business, how to choose an e-commerce platform for fashion business, how to scale up e-commerce business, current e-business models and the characteristics of business-to- business and retail e-commerce portals.

Award
Certificate

Eligibility Minimum
10+2 with basic computer knowledge

Duration
3 months, 2 days/ week

Campus
Mumbai

Seats

Course Fee
Rs. 35,400/-

Course Coordinators
Mr. Yashwant Misale

Admission Procedure

Personal Interview

The Interview panel/course coordinator at NIFT Mumbai will conduct a personal interview with the candidate. The date of the interview will be intimated to the candidate by the respective CE Programme coordinator over telephone/E-mail id.

One was judged on the various parameters as listed below by a interview panel in the personal interview:

• Career orientation
• Aptness for the field
• Overall personal achievements in academics and co-curricular activities
• Communication
• General awareness and aptitude, creative and lateral thinking are likely to be useful.

During interview one had to show the original certificates to the course coordinator. One was selected on provisional basis and final selection was after the verification of the original certificates by the course coordinator, i.e. before the course commencement date.

Counselling

The details of Interview result was available on the website or was informed personally in an E-mail. After the selection in the CE Programme, one needed to pay the full course fee along with resource centre fee.

Contact Detail:
NIFT Campus
Plot No.15, Sector-4,
Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai-410 210
Tel: + 91-22-27747000/7100
Fax: + 91-22-27745386

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in