2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIFT entrance exam forms

As you want to take admission in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) and for that want to appear in its entrance exam , so I want to tell you that you can not appear in this exam bcoz last date of submisstion for has bben over it was 16th January 2015, so can try for it next year

Here I am providing basic information about this exam for your next year admission purpose

IFT has three written tests i.e. GAT (General Ability Test), CAT (Creative Ability Test) and MAT (Managerial Ability Test).

STEPS for Apply

1 : Fill Application
2 : Uploading image (Photograph and Signature)
3 : Make Payment
4 : Print Application

Before starting to fill up the NIFT on-line application, keep ready with you the following details / documents /Information

a) Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for atleast 1 year).
b) Personal details.
c) Educational qualification details.
d) Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate ( for SC / ST/ OBC candidate).
e) Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities.
f) Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
g) Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
h) Demand Draft of requisite amount (Rs 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non- Creamy) candidates and 900/- in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates) drawn in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD.
i) Debit / Credit Card details in case making online payment (Rs 1400/-in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs 800/-in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates).

NIFT Entrance Syllabus:-

NIFT entrance exam doesn’t have any set syllabus. Questions will be asked on basics topics such as Communication Skills, Composition, Creativity, Drawing Skills, General Mental Ability, and Sensitivity to Environment and Subjects of Design.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in