2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd March 2017, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: New Pattern of UGC NET III Paper

UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) is a national level exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). By qualifying it, one may apply for lecturer-ship in universities and may also seek admissions for PhD Programs in NET Coordinating Universities.

CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern January 2017

Pattern of UGC NET Exam Paper 2017 is as follows –

UGC NET Exam | Know about the Scheme of Test

It consists of three rounds of objective type papers. Each paper has its different standard and difficulty level which increases from first to third round.

1. Paper-I

It is General Aptitude Test which consists of sections like– Reasoning Ability, Comprehension Reading, Mental Ability, and General Awareness etc.

There will be 60 questions each of two marks, out of which 50 questions would be required to answer.

In that case candidate attempts more than 50 questions then first 50 questions will be considered for marking.

2. Paper-II

It consists of 50 compulsory MCQ (Multiple choices with single correct answer) questions each of two marks.

3. Paper-III:

It is the final round of UGC/CBSE NET Exam. It consists of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by one and each question will carry two marks.

Time Duration of Paper-I and Paper-II is same 75 minutes each and for Paper-III, it is 150 minutes.

Session Paper Marks Number of Question Duration
First I 100 60 out of which 50 question to be attempted 1

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in