2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NET entrance exam dates

National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
you can apply for Lectureship in Central Government Colleges which after clearing NET, as you want to know the dates of NET entrance exam and the eligibility also for the exam so, here I am providing you the same.

NET exam dates:

UGC conducts NET exam twice in a year. i.e. In the month of June and December.The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation.

Eligibility:

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master’s Degree (or) equivalent examination from Universities/ Institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.

Candidates who get there Master’s degree are also eligible to apply for the exam.

Candidates who have P.hd degree are also eligible to apply for the exam.

There is age limit of 28 years for JRF.

There is no upper age limit for lectureship.

Final year students are required to submit degree in 2 years.
22nd November 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

NET entrance exam Dates

What is the exam date of NET entrance exam can anybody please answer me?
22nd November 2014, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NET entrance exam Dates

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) for the selection of candidates in the post of Lecturers or JRF (Junior Research Fellow)

Tentative Date of NET entrance exam
Exam Date: 22nd June 2014
Time of Exam: 09:00- 12:00 noon (morning shift)
02:00- 05:00 pm (afternoon shift)

Eligibility required for CSIR NET:
Candidates should have degree in any of the following: BE/ B.Pharma/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ M.Sc. / Integrated M.Sc. or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) from recognized University.

Age limit:
Not more than 28 years.
A relaxation of 5 years to the reserved categories candidates

Pattern of Exam:
There will be one question paper based on multiple choice questions on the following topics:
i) Life Sciences
ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
iii) Mathematical Sciences
iv) Chemical Sciences
v) Physical Sciences and
vi) Engineering Sciences

Total Marks: 200

For more information you can contact here also

Contact Details:
C.S.I.R. - Council Of Scientific and Industrial Research
Rafi Marg, Sansad Marg Road Area, New Delhi, DL 110001 ‎
011 2373 7889 ‎

Map location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Council+of+Scientific+and+Industrial+Resear ch&hl=en&ll=28.643293,77.211914&spn=0.143422,0.244 446&sll=28.596844,77.020962&sspn=0.008968,0.015278 &hq=Council+of+Scientific+and+Industrial+Research& t=m&z=12&iwloc=A [/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in