2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDIM Vs Asia Pacific

Hey buddy The New Delhi Institute of Management is a private, not for profit, business school that is located in Tughlakabad, New Delhi. Established in 1992, NDIM offers AICTE approved 2 years full-time PGDM.

Asia-Pacific Institute of Management is a Top Ranked Business School. of India. The latest Business Today - MDRA survey ranked the Institute "5th" amongst Pvt. B-Schools in North India (8th amongst all B-Schools in North India).

The AICTE approved PGDM programme, one of the most sought after courses by the corporate, has also been approved by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), the apex accreditation body.

The other three Programmes are duly approved by AICTE: PGDM - Marketing, PGDM - International Business and PGDM - Banking & Financial Services.

Well buddy in my opinion you should go for the Asia-Pacific Institute of Management for the PGDM course as it is in your city and also has good accreditations

PGDM Eligibility for the Asia-Pacific Institute of Management

You must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE,

Candidates who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can apply

PGDM First Year:

The core curriculum develops essential skills and knowledge in the areas of Economics, Organization Behavior, Finance and Accounting, Management Control, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Systems and Quantitative Methods carrying 1 credit each.

Term I
Managerial Economics
Business Communication -I
Statistics for Managers
Financial Accounting for Managers
Organizational Behavior - I
Marketing Management I
IT For Managers

Term II
Macro Economics & Business Policy
Business Communication -II
Decision Management Science