2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

NDA Risk Certificate

I have qualified the National Defence Academy entrance exam and eligible for the SSB Interview . Now I just come to know that No Claim And Risk Certificate requires for the
NDA SSB Interview candidates? Where I can get the NDA No Claim And Risk Certificate ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Risk Management TOP Schools
Risk Law and Order SVU
IIM Bangalore Risk Management
VTU MBA Risk Management Notes
MSC Banking And Risk UK
MBA Risk Conference
MBA Risk Management
ECGC Risk Classification
Course On Risk Management
Courses on Risk Management
Risk Management Notes For MBA
Risk Management Citibank
Risk management MBA programs
Risk management MBA programs
MBA environmental and risk management
Risk IITB
ECGC Country Risk Sep
Risk Management MBA
Online MBA in Risk Management
Risk Management Course In IIM Bangalore
4th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: NDA Risk Certificate

Hello sir, is there any risk service application form I needed to fill for to get risk certificate in NDA? Please provide me form for NDA Risk Certificate?
4th May 2018, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDA Risk Certificate

All candidates appearing for SSB interview of NDA NA and 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) courses are required to submit risk certificate to selection board officials.

The Risk certificate is essential for all candidates because sometimes few candidates get injured during SSB interviews.

So parent/guardian of candidates have to give risk certificate mentioning that he will not claim any compensation or insist for retest.

Risk certificate in the official format of Indian Army for all candidates who are about to appear in SSB interviews for NDA NA and TES courses.

Here is PDF for Application form for NDA Risk Certificate:

Testing:

This will last for five days, in two stages excluding the day of arrival.

The details are as under:-

Stage I.

The Stage I testing shall commence at 0630AM on the first day and will comprise the following:-
An Intelligence Test
A Picture Perception and Discussion Test

Stage II.

The Stage II test comprises the following for the next four days:-
Psychological Test
Group Test I and II for two days (In case of excess no. of Candidates, GTO Test may be conducted in one day)
Interview

Documents:

Original Matric/Higher Secondary or equivalent certificate along with one attested copy thereof in support of your age

In case you fail to bring these certificates in ORIGINAL, please note that you WILL NOT be allowed to appear for SSB interview and NO REIMBURSEMENT of rail/bus fares/reservation-cum-sleeper charges will be permitted.

Please note that statement of Marks in lieu of original ertificates or any other date of birth certificate is not acceptable.

Original/Provisional degree from the University/Institution and marks sheet of all the years/semesters along with a photocopy of each

Proof of identity with photograph such as voter ID (or ) PAN card (or) driving license (or) passport (or) UPSC admit card. In case of candidates of NDA/10+2 TES, they are required to bring certificate with photo issued by principal as proof of identity
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application form for NDA Risk Certificate.pdf (318.2 KB, 132 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in