2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

NDA Qualification And Age Limit

I am thinking to apply for the entrance exams of the National Defence Academy. but I am looking for the education qualification and age limit needed for it. will you please give me the link to get the details of the education qualification and age limit needed to apply for the entrance exams of the National Defence Academy?
Similar Threads
Thread
Qualification and Age Limit to Join Indian Army
Qualification for MBA
Qualification for MBA
Qualification For UDC
Qualification for SSC CGL Exam
BBA Qualification
For MBA What Qualification
Qualification for UDC Exam
MBA Qualification
Age limit and qualification required for Bank PO Exam
Qualification for MBA
VAO Exam Required Qualification and age limit
CPO SI Qualification
NDA Qualification
TET Qualification In UP
VAO exam Age limit and qualification
What will be the qualification and age limit to apply for OTA?
TNPSC Group 4 exam age limit and required qualification
What is IAS exam qualification and age-limit
25th June 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: NDA qualification and age limit

I completed studies and planning to apply for National Defence Academy (NDA) searching for details before applying. Will you please provide me National Defence Academy (NDA) Qualification And Age Limit required to apply also provide all important dates for exam?
25th June 2018, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDA qualification and age limit

The candidates want to join National Defence Academy (NDA) have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi.

The authority schedules the examination two times within a year in the month of April and September

Age Limits, Gender & Marital Status:

For NDA (1) 2018: The candidates possessing age between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002 are eligible for the examination. If born before 2nd July 1999 and after 1st July 2002 then not eligible for NDA (1) 2018 exam.

For NDA (2) 2018: Those who have age between 2nd January 2000 to 1st January 2003 are permitted to write the exam. If the candidate bears the age before 2nd January 2000 and after 1st January 2003, they are not allowed to appear the exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA examination. Girls are not allowed for the NDA entrance examination.

Qualification Criteria:

The minimum qualification required for Indian Army wing, Navy and Air Force is as follows:
Eligibility for Indian Army:

The candidates want to apply for Indian Army must have completed 12th (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent exam from a well-recognized board.
The appearing candidates can also apply.

Eligibility for Indian Navy and Air Force:

Those seeking for Indian Navy and Air Force must have passed their 12th/appearing (10+2 pattern) from a recognized board or University with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

Important dates:

NDA 1 2018 Important dates

Notification Date 10 January 2018
Last date of form submission 5 February 2018
Date of examination 22 April 2018

NDA 2 2018 Important dates

Date of notification 6 May 2018
Last date of form submission 2 September 2018
Date of exam 9 November 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in