2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nda Part Ii Registration

I decide to apply for the UPSC NDA 2 Exam and searching for registration dates. Will you provide NDA Part II Registration dates also provide Educational Qualification to apply?
6th August 2020, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nda Part Ii Registration

The UPSC NDA 2 2020 Examination is going to be held on Nov 2020.

NDA (2) 2020 it’s one among the national level entrance examination of Indian defense services.

NDA (2) 2020 exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) that is conducted two times in one year, i.e., NDA I and NDA II.

NDA Part II Registration dates:

Releasing of Notification 10th June 2020
Starting of online application 10th June 2020
Final date to submit an application form 30th June 2020
Starting of Admit Card 3 weeks before the exam
NDA 2 examination date 6th September 2020
Announcement of result Last week of Oct

Educational Qualification:

For Army Wing of National Defence Academy (NDA): Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination.
For Air Force & Naval wings of NDA & for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible.

Exam pattern:

The written exam comprises two subjects – Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT)
Total marks of written exam is 900
The test will be held for 2 ½ hours
The test paper will have objective type questions
The language of question paper for both the subjects will be set in Hindi and English
Candidates must at least secure 25% NDA selection marks in each subject of written exam

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in