2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th October 2012, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Naval dockyard apprentice entrance exam model papers

The Naval dockyard apprentice entrance exam will comprises of the two papers:

Paper I – Mathematics
Paper II – General Knowledge.

The duration of each paper will be 150 Minutes. Each paper will be of 100 marks.
All the questions will be of objective type. The candidates have to qualify both the papers.
27th January 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jignesh.9 View Post
I applied in Naval dockyard apprentice entrance exam so I need model paper of this exam to get the information about the exam pattern so either provide the question paper or tell me about the exam pattern?
electresion branch in the iti colleage
6th February 2014, 02:28 PM
Dinesh d

Required exam papers with answers
17th May 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus of Naval Dockyard Apprentice (Indian Navy) on which the entrance exam model question paper is based?
17th May 2015, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

The syllabus of Naval Dockyard Apprentice (Indian Navy) on which the entrance exam model question paper is based is as follows:

Paper–I
Mathematics
Time : 2.5 Hours Max. Marks : 100
Number system, Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and real numbers, Commutative, Associative and Distributive law, Fundamental operations—addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, Square root, Decimal fractions.

Unitary method—application to simple and compound interest, time and distance, time and work, percentages, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, averages, areas and volumes. Factors, Problems and Equations of Algebra.

Paper–II
General Knowledge & General Science
Time : 2 Hours Max. Marks : 100
Abbreviations, Books and Authors, Facts about India and the World, Sports, Awards and Prizes, Everyday Science, short notes on various subjects in 100 words.
14th December 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the previous year question paper for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship Trainee Post Entrance Examination?
14th December 2019, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

The previous year question paper for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship Trainee Post Entrance Examination is as follows:

Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship Trainee Previous Paper

Syllabus for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Trainee Apprentice

General Knowledge
General Awareness
Relates Subjects
General English
Reasoning
Mathematics & Science

Topics to cover in this subject are as spatial Understanding and Addition and Subtraction Geometry, Numbers, Solids around Us, Shapes.

Syllabus for English

General English, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prepositions Sentence, Completion Active and Passive Voice, Spelling Test, Spotting Errors, Passage Completion, Substitution, Sentence Arrangement, Transformation, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement, Para Completion, Joining Sentences, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Fill in the blanks

General Awareness

Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement, Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy, Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation, International Relations and Events, Movement and formation of the Haryana state, Current Affairs.

Reasoning

Logical Games, Number Series, Analyzing Arguments, Statement and Conclusion, Verbal Reasoning, Making Judgment, Verbal Classification, Analogies, Statements and Assumption, Blood Relations, Logical Problem, Theme Detection, Letter and Symbol Series, Matching Definitions, Logical Deduction.

Aptitude

Multiplication, Numbers, Weight, LCM & HCF, Division, Pedagogical issue, Data Handling, Geometry, Time, Money, Decimal Fractions, Patterns, Measurement, Volume, Shapes & Spatial, Addition and Subtraction, Understanding.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in