2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2017, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: National Housing Bank Bonds Prospectus

The Bonds are proposed to be listed on the NSE which has given its in-principle listing approval by letter no. NSE/LIST/225291-3 dated December 20, 2013. The
Designated Stock Exchange for the Issue is NSE.

Basis of Allotment

The basis on which the Bonds will be allotted to successful Applicants under this Tranche-I Issue and which is described in Terms of the Issue - Basis of Allotment on page 33 of this Prospectus Tranche-I

Bond Certificate(s) Certificate issued to Bondholder(s) pursuant to Allotment, in case the Applicant has opted for physical bonds based on the request from the Bondholders

Bondholder(s)
Any person holding Bonds and whose name appears on the beneficial owners list provided by the Depositories (in case of bonds held in dematerialised form) or whose name appears in the Register of Bondholders maintained by NHB/ Registrar (in case of bonds held in physical form)

Bonds
Tax free bonds in the nature of secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of face value of Rs. 5,000/- each having benefits under section 10(15)(iv)(h) of the Income Tax Act, proposed to be issued by NHB in accordance with the Notification and pursuant to the Shelf Prospectus and Prospectus Tranche-I

Bond Trustee Agreement
Agreement dated November 7, 2013 between the Bond Trustee and NHB

Bond Trust Deed
Trust Deed to be entered into between the Bond Trustee and NHB

Bond Trustee
Trustee for the Bondholders in this case being IL&FS Trust Company Limited

National Housing Bank Bonds Prospectus

For more information you may get from the below Attachment that is Free to Download
Attached Files
File Type: pdf National Housing Bank Bonds Prospectus.pdf (821.1 KB, 57 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in