2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

18th December 2015, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: National Defence Academy Full Details

The National Defence Academy is the joint services academy of Indian armed Forces, where cadets for the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together before they go on to pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies.
This is the world’s first Tri-service academy.

NDA Eligibility
Academic Qualification
For Army Wing of NDA
The candidate must have passed class XII of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University

For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy
The candidate must have passed class XII of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent exam conducted by a State Education Board or a University with physics and mathematics as main subjects.

Age Limit:
The candidate must be of 16-1/2 to 19 years of age as on 1st January of the year the examination.

Important Dates:
N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2016 - 17.04.2016 (SUNDAY)
N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2016 - 18.09.2016 (SUNDAY)

Syllabus:
The exam will be divided into papers i.e. Paper I (Mathematics) Paper II (General Ability Test).
General Ability Test will be further divided into two parts that include English and General Knowledge.

Syllabus for all the mentioned subjects are given below:-

•Mathematics:- Algebra, Matrices & Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of Two & Three Dimensions, Different Calculus, Integral Calculus & Different Equations, Vector Algebra and Statistics & Probability.

•English: - The English paper will be designed to test students’ proficiency in the languages with verbal reasoning and usage of grammar.

•General Knowledge: - The GK paper will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and

•Current Events. For all the mentioned subjects in the paper, the syllabus will be from 10+2 level.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in