2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Nalsar Hyderabad News

Provide me the details of the latest news about the girl students of Nalsar Hyderabad stand vindicated after the News Broadcasting Standards Authority (NBSA)? Provide me the latest videos and the photos of this news? Tell me the link from which I can get the latest news of the Nalsar Hyderabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
Nalsar University of Law Hyderabad Distance Education
PG Diploma Nalsar Hyderabad
Nalsar University of Law Hyderguda Hyderabad
Nalsar University of Law Hyderabad Placements
Nalsar Hyderabad Eligibility
NALSAR At Hyderabad
Nalsar office in Hyderabad
NALSAR Hyderabad Syllabus
NALSAR Hyderabad Average Package
Nalsar Entrance Coaching Hyderabad
Distance From Hyderabad Airport To Nalsar
Hyderabad Airport To Nalsar
NALSAR Hyderabad
NALSAR Hyderabad Jobs
CLAT Nalsar Hyderabad
Admission to Nalsar Hyderabad
Nalsar Hyderabad Placements
Hotels Near NALSAR Hyderabad
Nalsar Hyderabad Images
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
16th February 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nalsar Hyderabad News

Hello sir, can any one provide me news of Nalsar Hyderabad? I want to know all the latest news about Nalsar Hyderabad?
16th February 2016, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nalsar Hyderabad News

Nalsar Hyderabad is one the best institutes in India. I was searching some news of Nalsar Hyderabad according to zee news channel and few news are updated on official site of Nalsar Hyderabad.

According to zee news some few news of Nalsar Hyderabad:

NALSAR University of Law

Revival of religion a matter of concern: NALSAR VC
Terming the revival of religion in public space as a matter of "serious concern", noted jurist and vice-chancellor of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderbad, Faizan Mustafa has said India is becoming "less secular" every year.

With BJP's rise, worst fears of minorities coming true: NALSAR VC
Noted jurist and vice-chancellor of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, Faizan Mustafa on Thursday voiced "grave concern" at the rising incidents of "minority bashing" after the NDA government assumed office earlier this year.

President to undertake first visit to Telangana
President Pranab Mukherjee will undertake his first visit to Telangana on Saturday where he will attend the 12th Convocation of NALSAR University of Law at Shameerpet.

Panel discussion on young boy denied job for being 'Muslim' in Mumbai (link is external)
22 May 2015

Nalsar VC"S article in Hindustan Times on NJAC. Supreme Court is examining its constitutionality. (link is external)
7 May 2015

Nalsar VC opposing Juvenile Justice Bill (link is external)
7 May 2015

Nalsar VC's article in today's Indian Express on the state of freedom of religion in response to recent United States' Report (link is external)
7 May 2015

This is my article published in today's Indian Express on Supreme Court's decision on Polygamy (link is external)
4 May 2015

my article on repromulgation of ordinances which appeared today in Deccan Herald's editorial page. (link is external)
4 May 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in