2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma Nalsar Hyderabad

I am interested to do the P.G. Diploma in Patents Law from the Nalsar University of Law. For this, I need the admission details. Can you please forward me the admission notification offered by the Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad for the the P.G. Diploma in Patents Law course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Nalsar Hyderabad Eligibility
NALSAR At Hyderabad
Nalsar office in Hyderabad
PG diploma in Patent law Nalsar
Nalsar Hyderabad News
NALSAR Hyderabad Syllabus
Nalsar Entrance Coaching Hyderabad
Distance From Hyderabad Airport To Nalsar
Hyderabad Airport To Nalsar
PG diploma in IPR nalsar
NALSAR Hyderabad
NALSAR PG Diploma
NALSAR Hyderabad Jobs
Nalsar PG Diploma Courses
CLAT Nalsar Hyderabad
Admission to Nalsar Hyderabad
Nalsar Hyderabad Placements
Hotels Near NALSAR Hyderabad
Nalsar Hyderabad Images
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
17th July 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: PG Diploma Nalsar Hyderabad

Hello sir, from Nalsar Hyderabad I want to get degree in PG Diploma. Is there any one can provide me application for PG Diploma Nalsar Hyderabad?
17th July 2018, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PG Diploma Nalsar Hyderabad

The NALSAR or National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University of Law established by the Andhra Pradesh Act 34 of 1998.

The University campus is located on sprawling 50-acre site abutting the Shameerpet Lake about 26 kilometers from Hyderabad.

The NALSAR, University of Law is approved by the Bar Council of India & University Grants Commission.

NALSAR Pro offers Post Graduate Diploma courses in Patents Law, Cyber Laws, Media Laws and International Humanitarian Law.

The course programmes have been approved by Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission.

Register for fill application for PG Diploma Nalsar Hyderabad:

NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad is invites application for One Year Distance Education Programmes.

The NALSAR Proximate Education (NALSAR Pro) the distance education wing of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad imparts professional legal education using web technology and e-learning

NALSAR Pro offers Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Patents Law, Cyber Laws, Media Laws and International Humanitarian Law; Distance Education Bureau, UGC (University Grants Commission), has approved the Course Programmes

Courses Offered

P.G. Diploma in Patents Law
P.G. Diploma in Cyber Laws
P.G. Diploma in Media Laws
P.G. Diploma in International Humanitarian Law

Important Dates

Interested candidates can submit the duly filled-in form on or before 31st July 2018

Last date for submission of the Application form with late fee is 31st August 2018

Address:

NALSAR PROXIMATE EDUCATION,
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet, Medchal District,
Hyderabad 500 101
Ph. No: (040) 23498404 /402
Fax: 040-23498403

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in