2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Sanjay Choudhary. I am pursuing M com from Mumbai University. I want to see my 1st year result but university website is not open. Can you provide me any other link see result of Mumbai university M com 1st year?
When the Mcom results for the academic year 2014-2015 will be declared
24th December 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mumbai University Mcom Result

I do I go about checking the Masters in Commerce Result for Mumbai University, please guide me through the process?
24th December 2015, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai University Mcom Result

To check the results of the Masters in Commerce Result Mumbai University, please follow the below process:

Please visit the official website of Mumbai University which looks like image attached

On the centre of the page you will find the link to Exams & Results, please click on it.

A new page will load which has links to Exams & Results, please click on the results link.

Once you click a new page will open which will have links to various section like Arts, Commerce Science, Management, Technology etc & looks like the image below

Please select the Commerce stream as you require result for First Year Engineering.

Please select the appropriate Degree for Commerce examination for which you need the results.

Once you click on the desired link a new page will open which requires you to enter the seat no and then click on go, the result will be displayed.

Contact Information:

For General Enquiry Contact

Fort Campus: 22708700.
Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300.

Contact Address

Registrar
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai-400 032

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in