2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2016, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MT-CET Exam Time Table

Don’t worry I will tell you schedule and details of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test conducted for admission to Pharmacy program so that you can check it.

Eligibility
All the candidates passed / appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing for MHT-CET.

There is no age limit for admission.

Exam pattern

The MHT-CET-2017 will consist of three question papers. Each paper is of 100 marks.

Paper Subject No of MCQ Marks Per Question Total Marks
Paper I Physics 50 1 50
Chemistry 50 1 50
Paper II Biology (Botany) 50 1 50
Biology (Zoology) 50 1 50
Paper III Mathematics 50 2 100

There is no choice among the questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered. The candidate desirous of selection to Health Science courses and BVSc & AH should appear for Paper I & Paper II.

The candidate desirous of selection to Engineering degree courses should appear for Paper I and Paper III and the candidate desirous of selection to Pharmacy degree course should appear for Paper I & Paper-II and/or Paper-III.

Candidates will be provided with separate OMR answer sheets with each question paper.

At the end of each paper, candidate will handover the OMR Answer sheet and Question booklet to the invigilator.

Candidates are not permitted to take the Question Booklet out side the exam hall during or after examination.

The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the answer sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only
Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up one circle only. Each correct answer will be given mark/(s). There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.

Tentative dates
Online Registration & filling of Application Form
First week of March, 2017

Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan
First week of March, 2017

Issue of Admit Cards (Online)
Last week of April, 2017

MHT CET 2017 Date of Examination
First week of May, 2017

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in