2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2014, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MPSC English Books/Syllabus

As you want to get the MPSC syllabus in English so here I am giving you same:

Syllabus

Paper I - (200 marks)
(1) Current events of state, national and international importance.
(2) History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement.
(3) Maharashtra, India and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of
Maharashtra, India and the World.
(4) Maharashtra and India - Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj,Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
(5) Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion,Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
(6) General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change-that do not require subject specialization.
(7) General Science.

Paper II - (200 marks)

(1) Comprehension
(2) Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
(3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
(4) Decision - making and problem - solving.
(5) General mental ability.
(6) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation(Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.- Class X level)
(7) Marathi and English Language Comprehension skills (Class X/XII level).

I am giving you one English book of MPSC:

Compulsory English for MPSC and Other Competitive Examinations

23rd May 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am looking to appear in Examination conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. So I want syllabus of English Subject for Exam. So can some one provide syllabus of English to me?
23rd May 2015, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Here you want to get syllabus of English Subject for Examination conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission, so I want to tell you that you have to mention name of Exam in which you want to appear and get syllabus.

Then we will provide the right syllabus to you.

You can get syllabus on the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Procedure to find syllabus on website of MPSC
Firstly you have to visit on the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

On the homepage, you will see a section named ‘Competitive Exam’ in top left side.

You will get a link named ‘Syllabus’ in that section. You have to click on that link and you will reach on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

You will get syllabus of all examination conducetd by MPSC.

Contact detail
MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
EPABX – 22102222,22670210,22670148,22670248.
FAX NO – 22673915
E-mail :- sec.mpsc@maharasthra.gov.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in