2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2012, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MPSC Books in PDF

You are looking for the MPSC books as a PDF format, here I am attaching a file, from where you can download the MPSC books as a PDF:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPSC Books PDF.pdf (1.87 MB, 3779 views)
10th October 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) civil service exam preparation books in PDF so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
10th October 2019, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select officers for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.

As you are asking for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) civil service exam preparation books so here I am giving same here in PDF mode

MPSC Profile

Type GOVT.

Purpose Recruitment

Bank of India Bldg., 3rd floor, M.G.Road, Hutatma Chowk, Mumbai - 400 001, Maharashtra

Region served

Maharashtra

Official language

Marathi and English.

Chairman

Shri Chandrashekhar Oak

Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) civil service exam preparation books
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://reliableacademy.com/assets/media/books/shaley-pustake/8th-itihas/8+history.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in