2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: MP Online NDA

Hello sir I am Anshuman and I am from MP. I want to fill the online application form of NDA therefore please tell me the eligibility criteria for this??
4th December 2015, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MP Online NDA

The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services i.e.
The Army
The Navy
The Air Force

Eligibility Criteria:

-The applicant should be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan migrant who came to India before the 01 January, 1962 with the purpose of eternally settling in India.
-Unmarried candidates are only eligible

Academic Qualification:
Aspirants should have qualified 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Age Limit:
Aspirants’ age must lie between 16.5 years to 19 years

NDA Syllabus:
Examination is held on basic skills on Mathematics and General Ability Test. Mathematics includes many topics like Algebra, Matrices and Determinants,

Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations, Vector Algebra,

Statistics and Probability and Probability. General Ability Test contains English, General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History Freedom Movement etc. and Current Events.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in