2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Moretti Forni SPA - Pizza University

I am interested to take training on the Moretti Forni S.p.A. at the Pizza University. So please tell me about the requirement to do the Moretti Forni S.p.A training at the Pizza University. I want to become a professional in Pizza making so this training will help me.
Similar Threads
Thread
Pizza Hut IIT Delhi
Pizza Hut Near JNU
Pizza Hut MBA Internship
Pizza Places near CCSU
AmieS Pizza
Lakemba Pizza
Pizza Corner ECIL
Pizza Hut SSC NE
Pizza hut near IIT Delhi
24th July 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Moretti Forni SPA - Pizza University

I want to know the products offered by the Moretti Forni SPA - Pizza University so can you please tell me?
24th July 2018, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Moretti Forni SPA - Pizza University

Moretti Forni is today the absolute leader in the production of static ovens for pizzeria, pastry and small bakery and kilns for firing ceramics.

Moretti towards a globalization process, spreading the brand internationally in 120 countries worldwide

Each product line is studied, designed and built to offer users practical solutions with high technological content.

Products-

Pastry & Bakery-

From in-store corners to large workshops, and traditional cakes and pastry to new bakery techniques: a wide range of specific, specially tailored solutions.

A line of deck or convection electric and gas ovens for cakes and pastry, hot spots and frozen products, integrated into a range of food machinery to meet all your professional requirements with success.

Pizzeria & Focacceria-

Moretti know-how at your service: complete solutions for the world's favourite Italian food.
Different sizes and types of electric and gas ovens, mixers, pizza counters, and hot and cold moulding machines.

Restaurants & Multifunctionality-

Multipurpose premises are on the rise, offering different types of food, from pizzas to pasta, meat and fish, and then desserts.

Tastes and requirements vary from country to country and versatile use is an essential
requisite making Moretti products, with their new patented technologies applied to the best-developed lines, the perfect answer for the latest trends in the modern restaurant trade.

Contact-

MORETTI FORNI SPA
Via A.Meucci, 4 - 61037 Mondolfo (PU)
Tel. +39-0721-96161
Fax +39-0721-9616299
info@morettiforni.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in