2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Dmrc mhra

I am looking for details about Defective Medicines Report Centre (DMRC) Division of the MHRA so please provide me the same? Also give me details about alerts to healthcare professionals and hospitals by MHRA's DMRC?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cc 34 dmrc
Dmrc ohe
Dmrc cmd
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
Dmrc afc
DMRC is a PSU
Jmc dmrc
Dmrc dgm
Job in DMRC after 12
Dmrc cp
Cc-30 dmrc
Dmrc/om/hr/i/12
Bca job in dmrc
DMRC What's New
Dmrc cvo
AFC In DMRC
Ssc dmrc
Www dmrc cm
Mtg dmrc
24th July 2018, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: Dmrc mhra

I want to know the contact details of Defective Medicines Report Centre (DMRC), MHRA so will you tell me?
24th July 2018, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dmrc mhra

The Defective Medicines Report Centre (DMRC) is a unit of the Inspection, Enforcement & Standards Division of the MHRA.

The role of the DMRC is to minimise the hazard to patients arising from the distribution of defective medicines by providing an emergency assessment and communication system between manufacturers, distributors, regulatory authorities and users.

The DMRC will normally support this action by the issue of a drug alert notification to healthcare professionals.

DMRC Contact

DRMC located at 151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SZ and can be contacted by emailing dmrc@mhra.gsi.gov.uk or by calling the hotline on 020 3080 6574.

The hotline phone is manned during office hours which are 08:45 to 16:45, Monday to Friday.

There is a voicemail for the hotline if the line is busy, or were away from the desk for a moment. Out of office hours, contact can be made by calling the MHRA duty officer on 07795 641532.

Defective medicines can also be reported using the Yellow Card Scheme.

The new Yellow Card smartphone app has recently been launched; intially the app is focused on medicines safety information and is expected to be extended later to include reporting of defective medicines.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in