2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th September 2015, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mobile Recharge By Punjab National Bank

Here you are looking for the Mobile Recharge facility by Punjab national Bank. I would like to inform you that, there is no such facility is started by Punjab National Bank. The bank deals in mobile banking and other bank services.

Here some services which is provided by the Punjab national Bank for Customer satisfaction

Internet Banking
Mobile Banking
ASBA
Share Trading
Loan Applications
E-Tax Payments
Money Transfer
Security Alerts
PNB Global Credit Card

Address:-

Customer Care Centre
1800 180 2222 , 1800 103 2222 , 0120 2490000

Shri Rajeev Raizada (General Manager)
Punjab National Bank
Customer Care Centre
Head Office, 5,
Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110001
Fax: + 91 11 2332 3707
2nd December 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is PNB provide facility of mobile banking so here can you please give me details ?
2nd December 2015, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea PNB provide facility of mobile recharge through various ways here I am giving you details :-

PNB DEBIT CARD :-

Classic Debit Card (Magastripe)

Platinum Debit Card (Magastripe):

RuPay Kisan Card:

EMV Card:

MITRA ATM Card

Rupay MUDRA Debit Card:

Eligibility for PNB Debit card

All KYC compliant saving and Current Account holders who maintain the minimum balance and who regularly operate their account are eligible for a PNB Debit Card.

New customers are eligible for a PNB Debit Card at the time of opening the account.

Debit cards are also issued to individual customers having an overdraft facility, which is in the nature of a personal loan.

This shall mean and include personal loans extended to individual customers in the form of a regular overdraft limit such as clean overdraft facility or overdraft facility against FD/NSCs/LICs etc. where operations through cheques are permitted.

Debit Card can be issued in Joint Accounts with “Either or Survivor”/”Former or Survivor” mandate.

In “Either or Survivor” accounts, Cards can be issued to both the account holders whereas in “Former or Survivor” accounts card can be issued only to the Former.

In joint Accounts where account has to be jointly operated Debit Card shall not be issued unless mandate for operation of account specifies “Either or Survivor” or “Former or Survivor”.

Kissan Cash Credit account holders are eligible for Kissan Cards.

PNB PREPAID CARDS:

PNB UPHAAR CARD

PNB SUVIDHA CARD

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in