2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Mn Clay Target

I am well trained in Shooting and I want to participate in Minnesota State High School Clay Target League . I want to show my talent to all . So would you please provide me a process to participate in this Clay Target League ? Is there any online Registration for it ?Please provide me its full detail about registration ……
Similar Threads
Thread
Target Publications SSC
Rx Clay
Target JIPMER
Target AIMS
Clay AIR Dry
Target IIFT
Target Groups APPSC
Target MDS AIIMS Book
BPCL Target Price
Target SBI PO
Target MBA Schools
South Indian Bank Target
Target VITEEE PDF
Hba target mode
MBA target
Target MBA internship salary
NM Clay
NTPC Target Price
Target VITEEE Book
Target JIPMER book
18th May 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mn Clay Target

Can you tell me about the names and other details of the Board of Directors of Minnesota State High School Clay Target League?
18th May 2018, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mn Clay Target

The USA High School Clay Target League is a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation and operates the Minnesota State High School Clay Target Leagues as the independent provider of shooting sports as an extracurricular co-ed and adaptive activity to high schools for students in grades 6 through 12 who have earned League-approved firearm safety certification.

Board of Directors

Jim Sable Founder & Executive Director
Jim has been a Firearm Safety Instructor for more than 48 years and is an avid hunter and sportsman.
Previously, he and his wife Sharon owned and operated their own advertising agency for more than 15 years. Jim founded the program in 2001.

John Nelson Vice President
With more than 25 years of advertising agency experience, John leads sales and marketing efforts and has been a board member since 2008.

Justin Niederman Director
Justin is the owner of multiple companies in the insurance and investment business.
He participated in the MNSHSCTL as a high school student and is a current member of the gun club he participated at.
He has been a board member since 2011.

Scott Danielson Director
Scott is a business owner of a Twin Cities media company and is also the coach of the Edina High School trap team.
He is a certified shooting sport coach and avid hunter.
He has been a board member since 2011.

Mark Zauhar Director
Mark is a business owner of a Twin Cities manufacturing company and is the previous president of the Minnesota Trapshooting Association.
He participates in many national trapshooting events and became a board member in 2012.

Ray Alvey Director
Ray has managed finances and human resources for a large variety of Minnesota corporations.
He is an avid outdoorsman and joins the board in 2014.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in