2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

MMYVV BCA Notes

Hello sir, I am Lokendra Singh. I am from Indore. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVU) BCA notes. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
MMYVV Syllabus MSW
Mmyvv bca
Msw mmyvv
MMYVV BCA Syllabus
Mp mmyvv
MMYVV Home
MMYVV Bhopal
Mmyvv bsc
MMYVV Satna
MMYVV BA Result
MMYVV B.Ed
Mmyvv bsc cs
MMYVV Founded
MMYVV DCA 2nd Sem Syllabus
MSW from MMYVV
MMYVV MSc Maths
MMYVV News
Mmyvv ugc
MMYVV DCA Result
MMYVV MBA Result
26th February 2016, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MMYVV BCA Notes

As you have asked about the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVU) BCA notes, I was unable to find it but here I am providing you with its syllabus, which will help you
Fundamentals of Computer and Information Technology
UNIT-1
Introduction to computer and information technology : History of development of computers, computer system concept , characteristics, capabilities and limitation , types of computer –analog, digital, hybrid, general, special purpose, micro, mainframe, super, generation of computer, personal computer (PCs) –IBM PCs, characteristics, PC/ PCXT/ PCAT-configurations, Pentium and Newer PCs specification and main characteristics, types of PCs-Desktop, Laptop, Notebook, Palmtop, Workstation etc , their characteristics.
Computer Organizations and Working: Basic component of a computer system –control unit,
ALU, INPUT /Output function and characteristics, memory –RAM, ROM, EPROM, PROM and other types of memory.

UNIT-II
Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse, Trackball, Joysticks, Digitizing tablet, Scanner, Digital
Camera, MICR, OCR, OMR, BAR-CODE Reader, Voice Recognition, Light Pen, and Touch Screen.
Output Devices: Monitor –characteristics and types of monitor –digital, analog size, resolution, refresh rate, Interlaced /Non Interlaced, Dot Pitch, Video Standard –VGA,SVGA,XGA etc,
Printer –Daisy wheel, Dot Matrix, Inkjet, Laser, line printer , plotter, sound card and speakers.

UNIT-III
Storage Devices: Storage Fundamental –Primary VS Secondary, Data Storage and Retrieval
method –Sequential, Direct and Index Sequential, Various Storage Devices –Magnetic Tape
,Magnetic disks, Cartridge Tape, data drives, hard disk drives, floppy (Winchester disks), Disks,
Optical Disks, CD,VCD,CD-R,CD-RW, ZIP Drive.

Computer Software: Need, types of software –system software, application software, system
software-operating system, utility program, programming Language, assemblers, compiler and
interpreter

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVU) BCA syllabus

For more, I am attaching the file

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in