2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Mmyvv ugc

Hello sir I want to do b.ed from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya but before taking I want to know that is Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya is recognized by UGC or not ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MMYVV DCA 1st Sem Result
MMYVV Marksheet
Mmyvv bca
MMYVV Ujjain
Msw mmyvv
MMYVV Result DCA
Mp mmyvv
MMYVV MSW Fees
MMYVV Syllabus DCA
MMYVV Home
MMYVV Bhopal
Mmyvv bsc
MMYVV B.Ed
Mmyvv bsc cs
MMYVV Founded
MMYVV DCA 2nd Sem Syllabus
MSW from MMYVV
MMYVV Result DCA 1st Sem
MMYVV franchise
MMYVV News
5th June 2015, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mmyvv ugc

Hey dear as you said you want to do b.ed from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya and you want to know that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya is recognized by UGC or not ok dear hear I am giving you the detail regarding it.

Yes dear Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya is recognized by UGC under section 2 (F) and is a member of Association of Indian Universities.

His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ji was the founder and the first Chancellor of MMYVV. At present Brahmachari (Dr.) Girish Chandra Varma is the Chancellor

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya is part of the Maharishi Educational System and is reported to have up to 250,000 students. It employs 10,000 faculty, administrators and staff across 250 of India's districts. MMYVV has campuses in Bhopal, Indore,Ujjain and Jabalpur. The campuses are reported to contain "state of the art infrastructure and facilities" including a library, audio-visual aids and computer labs.

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
Cat Road, Rau, Rangwara
Indore,
Madhya Pradesh

[MAP]Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya Madhya Pradesh [/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in