2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2016, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

MLSU Vacancy

Hello sir, after graduation I’m searching job in MLSU. Can any one give me detail for vacancies in MLSU? How to get job in MLSU? I want to know the vacancy detail in MLSU please provide me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mlsu Job
Bca mlsu
Phd From MLSU
B. Sc MLSU
Mlsu ugc
MBA mlsu
Vacancy in MLSU
MLSU Vacancy LDC
Bbm mlsu
Mlsu b. Com
MLSU Help no
Msc it mlsu
Mlsu mfc
New MLSU
LLB From MLSU
Welcome To MLSU
UGC Net MLSU
Mlsu mca
Mlsu
MLSU Faculty Vacancy
19th March 2016, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MLSU Vacancy

Currently there is no vacancy present in MLSU. MLSU was closed its vacncy notification in last moth.

Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur has given a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Project Fellow vacancies in Department of Physics for the project entitled “Studies of Regional Features of Atmospheric Aerosols, over Western Region Part of India” and Jr Research Fellow vacancies in Department of Geology for project entitled “Tectono-Geometric and Geodetic Study of selected Neotectonic Faults and Lineaments in Rajasthan”.

Name of the Posts:
Project Assistant
Project Fellow
Jr Research Fellow

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess M.Sc. (Physics), M.CA./ B.Tech (Electronics, IT, Computer Science) for Post Project Assistant, Project Fellow with at least 55%

And candidates have M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech)/ M.Tech in Geology/ Geophysics with NET qualification for Jr Research Fellow.

Applying process:

Candidates may send their application on a plain paper with CV and necessary photocopies of mark sheets to The Dean Chamber, University College of Science, Durga Nursery Road, Udaipur Dr B.M.Vyas, Professor & PI; ISRO-GBP Research Project for Project Assistant, Project Fellow with in 14 days from date of advertisement and attend for interview with original certificates on 19-01-2016.

Important Dates:

Date of advertisement for Post 1 & 2 04-01-2016

Last Date for Receipt of Application for Project Assistant, Project Fellow:
With in 14 days from date of advertisement

Last Date for Receipt of Application for Jr Research Fellow:
11-01-2016.

Date & Time of Interview for Posts 1 & 2
19-01-2016 at 10.30 am

Venue:
The Dean Chamber,
University College of Science, Durga
Nursery Road, Udaipur,