2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

LLB From MLSU

Hello sir, I am Akash APreek. I am from Udaipur. I want to do LLB course from Mohan lal Sukhadia University (MLSU). Can you help me by giving me some details about the eligibility for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mlsu Job
Bca mlsu
Phd From MLSU
B. Sc MLSU
Mlsu ugc
MBA mlsu
MLSU Notes
MLSU BA FY Result
Bbm mlsu
Mlsu b. Com
MLSU Help no
Msc it mlsu
Mlsu mfc
New MLSU
Welcome To MLSU
UGC Net MLSU
Mlsu mca
MLSU Gas Paper
MIB MLSU Udaipur
Mlsu
25th February 2016, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LLB From MLSU

As you have asked about the details of the LLB course offered by Mohan lal Sukhadia University (MLSU), I am giving you information about it

Duration of the Course:
The courses of study for the LL.B. Degree shall spread over a period of 3 years which shall, respectively, be called the LL.B First Year, the LL.B Second Year and the LL.B. Third Year.

Eligibility :

A contender, who has passed the examination for the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of any university shall be eligible for admission to the Three Year LL.B. Degree Course.

45% marks all the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree indicate merely the eligibility to apply for admission and do not ensure admission.

For the contenders belonging to SC/ST/OBC (except creamy layer) the minimum eligibility is 40% marks in the aforesaid qualifying examinations.

The contenders who have passed their Graduate/Postgraduate examination from the University other than the Universities of Rajasthan will be eligible for admission only if they have secured not less than 60% marks at their respective examinations.
The eligibility shall be calculated without considering the marks of internal assessment secured by a candidate.

All the admissions of eligible contenders, who have passed Bacherlor’s Degree or Post graduate Degree recognized by this University shall be made on the basis of merit secured in the Entrance Test for the admission of LL.B. First Year subject to the rules and regulations of the Entrance Test modified upto date.

Contender who have been placed in Supplementary in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination are not eligible to apply for admission.

UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW
MOHANLAL SUKHADIA UNIVERSITY,
UDAIPUR 313039 (Raj.)
Tel : 0294-2470958,
Fax : 0294-2470209

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in